Don’t miss the opportunity to attend SMX Travel @ PhoCusWright if you are responsible for driving online travel sales or managing the people who do.
SMX Travel happens November 12-13 in Orlando, FL, and is being co-produced by our sister company, Search Marketing Expo. Register today and secure your place.
SMX Travel is designed for online marketers who want to dive deep into the travel vertical, and delivers techniques and best practices you’ll implement immediately to improve the effectiveness of your search marketing.
This two day event covers the latest organic and paid search advertising intelligence from leading travel search specialists. Sessions include:
- Optimizing the Paid/Organic Mix: Successful Strategies for Maximizing Travel Search Marketing ROI
- Those Who Do…Tell: Effective Travel SEM Case Studies
- How Consumers Use Search in Travel
Get answers to the questions that have been stumping you at these interactive sessions:
- Meet the Search Engines – Google, Yahoo! and Microsoft
- Meet the Travel Meta Search Engines – Farecast, Sidestep & Kayak
- “How ya doing?” Critiques, Appraisals and Kudos from Travel SEM Experts (Two sessions!)
Check out the full agenda. For a preview of what the sessions will cover, take a look at our on-demand webcast, Online Travel Search: Tapping into Consumer Trends.
At SMX Travel you’ll also participate in sessions from leading SEM media and tools providers including Yahoo!, ComScore and Hitwise.
Search Engine Land Executive Editor (and SMN webcaster extraordinaire) Chris Sherman programmed SMX Travel in cooperation with analysts at PhoCusWright, which has been providing strategic intelligence to the online travel industry for nearly 15 years. Chris is well known by search marketers, having programmed scores of leading search marketing events and written several books on search marketing, including “Google Power: Unleash the Full Power of Google,” published by McGraw-Hill.