“The signs are that SMX London is going to be a absolutely cracking event.”
—Multilingual Search World Edition
SMX London is for search marketers who want to learn the latest techniques and best practices for driving qualified traffic to their sites. In addition, you’ll leave SMX London knowing what’s coming next for natural and paid search and how you can be prepared.
Whether you are just getting started in search marketing or an experienced professional, SMX London has sessions designed just for you.
Want to learn more? Hear conference chair Chris Sherman, Executive Editor of Search Engine Land, describe the comprehensive, two-day program in his own words on the SMX London sneak preview podcast. Search Engine Land Editor-In-Chief Danny Sullivan will join Chris in moderating the proceedings.
SMX London’s keynote speaker will be Mario Queiroz, Google’s Vice President, Products, Europe, Middle East & Africa. Queiroz will address how Google makes products such as YouTube, mobile search, AdWords, AdSense, Google Maps and more work for Europe and beyond. He headlines a program featuring scores of speakers from the UK and around the world. Speakers include:
- Erica Schmidt, Global Search Director, Isobar
- Nathan Buggia, Lead Program Manager, Microsoft Live Search Webmaster Center
- Jonty Kelt, Vice President, Search, International, DoubleClick
- Jonathan Beeston, Director, Client Services, Efficient Frontier
- Gord Hotchkiss, CEO, Enquiro
- Dave Naylor, SEO, Bronco
- Richard Firminger, Regional Sales Director, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Northern Europe
- Mel Carson, adCenter Community Manager, Europe MSN, Microsoft
- Rob Kerry, Head of Search, Ayima Search Marketing
- Shari Thurow, Founder and SEO Director, Omni Marketing Interactive
- Gillian Muessig, President, SEOmoz
See all of the descriptions and speakers on the full conference agenda.
Don’t miss the outstanding programming, networking and insightful keynotes that you’ll get only at SMX London.