By Jeff Green, The Trade Desk
Online advertising has matured to a point where there is an real opportunity for search marketers — by applying search expertise to display advertising.
This E-Book explains the relationship between search advertising and display advertising, and why it is important to engage in both in order to reach the growing online audiences.
It covers the differences between search advertising and display advertising, why there are significant opportunities for display right now, and what advertisers can do to develop a successful display advertising strategy. Because of their already proven success, search marketers play a large role in unlocking offline advertising dollars, especially as they extend many search principles into display. Learn more about how to do this successfully.
Table of Contents:
- Display Advertising:
- Online Dollars on the Sideline
- What is keeping money on the sidelines?
- Ad Exchanges and Real-Time Bidding (RTB) are Changing the Game
- What is Real-Time Bidding (RTB)?
- Differences Between Search and Display
- 7 Things Search Marketers Should Do in Display.
- Now Go Do It (Conclusion)