Attribution management is one of the hottest topics on the minds of marketers today.
As marketers and agencies have more channels and measurable tactics available to them, they are creating more touchpoints with prospective customers than ever before. And consumers have more options than ever — online and offline — as to how they choose to interact with brands.
As a result, marketers are scrambling to accurately quantify the impact of the various tactics, channels and campaigns on each other — and on the success of their overall marketing ecosystem — in order to make informed decisions in optimizing their marketing efforts.
This webcast covers attribution management, with the bulk of the content coming from audience-submitted questions, both live and in advance.
Topics will likely include:
- What are the different types of attribution management? Pros and cons to each?
- What are some of the insights typically uncovered by attribution and how can I act on those insights?
- What are some of the organization obstacles to implementing attribution management and how do I overcome them?
- What are some attribution best practices that apply to retail, financial services, telecommunications and other verticals?
- Do I have to be a “data jockey” – or have a team of them within my organization – to effectively implement attribution management?
Manu Mathew is the Co-Founder & CEO of Visual IQ®, where he is responsible for the company’s overall strategy and business operations. Prior to co-founding Visual IQ, Manu served as the Managing Director of Carat Fusion’s Boston offices where he managed the agency’s national CRM practice.
Madan Bharadwaj is VP of Product Management at Visual IQ®. Madan is a recognized expert in cross channel attribution solutions for the digital marketing space. Prior to Visual IQ, he led the data analytics practice at Bluestreak where he developed a measurement-oriented approach for cross-channel attribution.