Today’s webcast had a record turnout — and as always our speaker, Eric Ward, delivered a presentation that was informative and packed with great tips and resources.
For those of you who weren’t able to jot down the links that Eric shared, both as examples and also for further reading, we thought we’d list them for you here. As always, you can also go back and watch the on-demand recording of the entire presentation. Use the ‘chapters’ feature if you want to skip to a particular slide or section of the recording.
Here are the links Eric referenced in the webcast, Links, Link-Building and Public Relations:
http://Info.cern.ch was the address of the world’s first-ever web site and web server, launched on August 6th, 1991, by the web’s creator, Tim Berners-Lee, an engineer, computer scientist and MIT professor
Example of a Quality Link from the Library of Congress:
Resources on Link-Building:
- Link Week at Search Engine Land – http://searchengineland.com/library/link-week/
- 15 Years and 186 Link Building Articles, Blog Posts, and Columns from Eric Ward – http://www.ericward.com/bestpractices/index.html
- SEOMoz Whiteboard Friday – http://www.seomoz.org/blog/category/37
- TopRank BIGLIST Search Marketing Blogs – http://www.toprankblog.com/search-marketing-blogs/
- Ontolo – 46 link building resources -
Example of BP Press Release:
Purposeful Social Linking Tips
Additional upcoming resources on Link-Building:
- SMX East – SMX Boot Camp: Link Building Fundamentals
– Meet Eric Ward in person, and learn from him and Debra Mastaler, in a session moderated by Christine Churchill of Key Relevance. SMX Boot Camp includes additional sessions on Keyword Research & Copywriting For Search Success; Paid Search Fundamentals; and Search Engine Friendly Web Design.
We’ll be running another webcast on link-building at the end of October – check back to Search Marketing Now for registration details.