In a recent poll of retail search marketers, improving the quality of the merchant feed was cited as the biggest impediment to scaling Google Product Listing Ads (PLA) campaigns.
Everyone knows that compliance with Google’s merchant feed policies is a basic cost of entry into PLAs. But what does it really take to optimize your merchant feed to maximize the competitiveness of your PLAs? And can the quality of your merchant feed really make that big of a difference in your PLA campaign?
If you’re a digital marketer at an online retailer and PLAs are becoming a increasingly important part of your online marketing mix, this webcast is for you. Greg de Haaff, Sr. Director of Product Management from Adchemy, will take a closer look into how you can not only optimize, but supercharge your merchant feed for PLAs.
Join us for this webcast and learn:
- Why your merchant feed needs to be comprehensive, and not just feature your best selling items
- The importance of having a merchant feed that is complete
- How and why you should enrich your merchant feed whenever possible
- What optimizing your merchant feed for PLAs really means (hint: it’s not just about filling empty spreadsheet cells) and how the quality of your merchant feed directly impacts revenue
- How you can start to systematically optimize your merchant feed and get ahead of your competition