8 Ways to Grow Your Pinterest Following and Convert Pins into Sales
Each pin by a retailer on Pinterest generated an average of two site visits, six page views and 78 cents in sales in Q4 2013, according to Piqora. As retailers diversify their digital marketing efforts to adapt to changing shopping habits of consumers, they must utilize social media sites like Pinterest to influence consumer decisions and promote products.
What you’ll learn…
- Discover how the strategic use of Pinterest can increase sales and ROI for retailers. We’ll break down what every marketer needs to focus on to stay ahead:
- How Pinterest influences sales
- Optimizing boards for search engines
- Pinterest techniques to increase engagement and visibility
- Strategies to create and build a Pinterest community