Search engine optimization best practices change at a rapid pace thanks to the evolution of technologies and the adjustments made to Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. SEOs find it challenging to keep ahead in this constantly evolving marketing tactic. Attending conferences and reading search engine trade journals highlights that content marketing has become the new industry buzzword.
With the proper resources, content marketing and social media marketing can be incredibly effective. But within pure SEO, link acquisition must be a primary concern.
This white paper from Page One Power contains 5 important messages for SEOs:
- Links are still the core of Google’s search algorithm.
- Link building and content marketing are fundamentally different.
- Content marketing is difficult to do well.
- Link building can supercharge your content marketing efforts.
- You can still build links even if you don’t have great content