If you missed yesterday’s webcast with David Rodnitzky, here are the basics. To get the complete picture, view the webcast, “Choosing a PPC Campaign Management Tool: 20 Questions You’ll Need to Ask,” now available on demand.
First, questions to ask yourself:
1. Am I qualified to evaluate ppc campaign management software?
2. What do I want to do internally, what do I want my ppc campaign management company to handle?
3. Can I absorb the additional cost of ppc campaign management and still meet my business objectives?
4. Do I have engineering resources available to integrate the software?
5. How will I define success?
6. Will I be able to benchmark success?
7. Do I need a Pinto or a Ferrari?
Questions to Ask Potential Vendors:
8. How difficult is integration and disintegration?
9 What do you offer beyond bid management?
10. With what search engines do you work?
11. Do you offer a free trial?
12. Are there additional fees (consulting, add-0n features, API quotas)?
13. Who pays if your system/team makes an error?
14. How do you handle returns/offline transactions/other special needs?
15. Who will be my day-to-day contact?
16. Does your system support my specific business objective?
17. Can you get a short contract or short out-clause?
18. Are you up-to-date on new vendors?
19. Were you wowed by a PowerPoint?
20. How reliable are vendor references?
Check out the complete webcast in our “On Demand” section. Thanks to Marin Software for sponsoring this webcast.