For years aimClear speakers have been preaching, “Sure as SEO practitioners MUST buy search PPC, social marketers must buy paid-organic content amplification ads. Next year, everyone in the world will be using these techniques.” This reality has come true punctuated by Facebook’s bold announcement that organic distribution has waned and marketers need to buy social ads. Plan on reliving this in other channels. Twitter, LinkedIn are already following suit.
Attendees will learn:
- How to easily dominate social distribution against serious marketing KPIs.
- How to use internet-wide targeting hacks. Facebook Ads as we think about them are nearly EVERYWHERE, any user goes.
- How to field, semi-organic & paid-organic social amplification to FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ page posts for marketing benefits. This is absolutely massive.
- How to use editorial calendars for programmatic content amplification for traffic, sales, content & SEO KPIs.
- How to use FB as the analogy for successful marketing in other social channels.
Marty Weintraub is Founder & Evangelist of aimClear®. A fixture on the international conference circuit, his recent and upcoming speaking keynotes and panels include SES London, MediaPost Search Insider Summit, OMS, Charlotte Search Exchange. Marty has spoken over the last five years at SEMpdx, mozCon, PubCon, eMetrics, and numerous other global search and social marketing conferences.