So you’ve got your merchant data feed straightened out and your PLA campaign up and running. But is your PLA campaign really firing on all cylinders? Do you feel like you’re just scratching the surface?
If so, you’re not alone. After launching their PLA campaigns, many marketers are now struggling to optimize, fine tune, and improve their PLA campaigns. In other words, they’re trying to figure out how to take their PLA campaigns to the next level.
If you’re an online retailer and PLAs are an important marketing channel for you, Elizabeth Marsten, Senior Director of Search – Internet Marketing in PPC, SEO, Social Media & Content, from Portent, Inc. will share her insights into improving the success and effectiveness of your PLAs
Join us for this webcast and learn how to:
- optimize for everything in the merchant feed (attributes, special characters, display)
- Optimize and test images for PLAs (separate image folder or no, bordering, reflective, adding text/banners)
- structure accounts for multiple PLA campaigns and ad groups (one ad group per SKU for example)
- report on PLA performance through GA (Dashboards and custom reports)
- Optimize your time in managing PLAs
Elizabeth Marsten, Director of Search Marketing, Portent, Inc.
Elizabeth has become Portent’s foremost PPC and search marketing strategist and serves as the Director of Search Marketing. Elizabeth supervises the PPC, SEO, copy, link and social media teams at Portent, along with managing her own select client load.
Elizabeth is a Google Certified Individual, an adCenter Accredited Professional and the co-author of Wiley Publishing’s “Web Marketing All-in-One for Dummies.” (Check out book 4 of 8: Online Advertising and Pay-Per-Click.) She has also written a set of eBooks on PPC for Small Business as well as being a regular on the Portent blog.