Gone are the days when mobile advertising would be considered experimental. It seems everyone you know has a smart phone or some sort of tablet. Most important- more and more people are making purchase decisions solely with mobile devices. That makes advertising on those devices an integral component to successful marketing campaigns.
What are the trends in mobile search today? How can marketers determine ROI when the result of a mobile click may be an offline conversion? Can and should mobile and PC campaigns work together?
Greg Sterling, a leading mobile search industry expert, and Marin Software will explain how the emergence of smart phones and tablets have changed search advertising. They will be including vital current research data on mobile search trends and projections, that will help advertisers optimize their mobile search opportunities.
Attend this webcast and learn:
- Current trends in Mobile search campaigns tablet- vs- smartphones -vs -PC’s
- The importance and role of calls and in-store visits in mobile search conversions
- The role of mobile devices in the new, more complex multi-channel purchase process
- Optimize mobile search campaigns for specific mobile devices
- Optimize user experience
- How to track to increase conversions