When Google announced the important changes to their algorithms at the end of 2011 –we called in the experts to explain which ones were critical and how to maximize search efforts for the New Year. We want to know how it’s going?
In this webcast our panel of experts including Chris Sherman, Search Engine Land’s Executive Editor and Vice President of Event Programming for SMX conference series, Michael Martin, SEO Manager for Covario, Ting-Yu Liu, Manager, Paid Media Services, Covario, will begin by reviewing some of the details of these changes and what you need to know. We will review some of the most commonly asked questions then open the floor in a q&a format so you can address the changes that most impact your search efforts.
Join us for an opportunity to:
- Understand what changes have taken place in Google’s algorithms on paid, organic and shopping search efforts
- Understand which changes will be most impactful and which ones won’t
- Understand ways to maximize search efforts
- Ask the experts in the field how to maximize the benefit of these changes in your search efforts
- Understand the impact of Google’s integration of Google + across the board