Market Intelligence Report:
Enterprise PPC Campaign Management Platforms
2014: A Buyer’s Guide
Consulting Editor: David Rodnitzky, 3Q Digital
Ginny Marvin, Contributing Editor, Search Engine Land
Research/Writer: Karen Burka, Senior Research Consultant
Editor: Claire Schoen, VP, Marketing Services, Digital Marketing Depot
Completely updated since the May 2013 publication, in this report you will learn about the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the PPC campaign management platforms plus:
- Profiles of the 9 leading vendors in enterprise PPC campaign management platforms?
- What capabilities do enterprise PPC campaign management platforms provide?
- Does my company need a PPC campaign management platform?
- How much does a PPC campaign management platform cost?
In this completely updated report we researched primary and secondary sources, including interviews with industry leaders:
- top-level executives at leading campaign management software vendors
- venture capitalists actively involved in the industry
- Search marketers currently using campaign management tools
- leading search marketing experts and practitioners
Who should read this report:
- Agencies, advertisers, and search marketers doing their due diligence in selecting a vendor to manage their search marketing and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about this dynamic marketplace
- Anyone who needs to be up to speed on the key players and major trends in the market for search marketing campaign management platforms
Table of Contents:
Section I: PPC Market Overview
Section II: PPC Campaign Management Market Trends
Section II: Enterprise PPC Campaign Management Platform Capabilities.
Section III: Choosing a PPC Campaign Management Vendors
Section IV: Bid Management and Optimization
Section V: Choosing an Enterprise PPC Campaign Management Platform
Section VI: Leading Vendor Profiles
- Adobe Media Optimizer
- DoubleClick Search
- ESV Digital
- Marin Software