Market Intelligence Report:
Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management
Platforms 2015: A Marketer’s Report
Consulting Editors: David Rodnitzky, CEO, 3Q Digital
Ginny Marvin, Contributing Editor, Paid Media Report, Third Door Media
Research/Writer: Brian Kelly, Principal, Candlewood Creative
Writer: Karen Burka, Senior Research Consultant
Editor: Claire Schoen, VP, Marketing Services, Third Door Media
Completely updated since the February 2014 publication, in this report you will learn about the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the PPC campaign management platforms plus:
- Profiles of the 9 leading vendors in enterprise paid media campaign management platforms?
- What capabilities do enterprise paid media campaign management platforms provide?
- Does my company need a paid media campaign management platform?
- How much does a paid media campaign management platform cost?
In this completely updated report we researched primary and secondary sources, including interviews with industry leaders:
- top-level executives at leading campaign management software vendors
- venture capitalists actively involved in the industry
- Search marketers currently using campaign management tools
- leading search marketing experts and practitioners
Who should read this report:
- Agencies, advertisers, and search marketers doing their due diligence in selecting a vendor to manage their search marketing and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about this dynamic marketplace
- Anyone who needs to be up to speed on the key players and major trends in the market for paid media marketing campaign management platforms
Table of Contents:
- Scope and Methodology
- Paid Media Market Overview
- Paid Media Market Trends
- Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management Platform Capabilities
- Choosing an Enterprise Paid Campaign Management Platform
- Leading Vendor Profiles
- Adobe Media Optimizer
- DoubleClick Search
- Marin Software