New update – September 2012
Market Intelligence Report:
Enterprise Web Analytics Tools: The Marketer’s guide
Consulting Editor: Jim Sterne, Founding President and Chairman, Digital Analytics Association, and President, Target Marketing
Editors: Karen Burka, Claire Schoen, Digital Marketing Depot
Researcher/Writer: LeeAnn Prescott
Learn about the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing the market for enterprise web analytics — particularly in light of the explosion in social media marketing and social analytics.
- Who are the key players in the market for enterprise web analytics?
- How are they incorporating social analytics their current offerings?
- What should you look for when selecting an enterprise web analytics package today?
This report draws from primary and secondary research sources, including interviews with industry leaders, vendors and their customers.
Who should read this report:
- Advertisers, brand markers and agencies doing their due diligence in selecting an enterprise web analytics package
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about this dynamic marketplace
- Anyone who needs to be up to speed on the key players and major trends in the market for enterprise web analytics tools
What you’ll get:
- Updates on the current trends and issues in web analytics
- Insight into the impact of social media marketing on web analytics
- Profiles of the seven leading providers of enterprise web analytics tools
Table of Contents:
Section I: Introduction
Section II: Industry Trends
Section III: Selecting a Web Analytics Tool in Today’s Social Media World
Section IV: Vendor Profiles
- Adobe SiteCatalyst powered by Omniture
- AT Internet
- comScore Digital Analytix
- Google Analytics
- IBM Coremetrics Digital Marketing Optimization Suite