New update – June 2015
Market Intelligence Report:
Enterprise Web Analytics Platforms: The Marketer’s guide
Michael Rappa, Ph.D, Goodnight Director and Distinguished University Professor, Institute for Advanced Analytics, NCSU; Digital Analytics Association Board
Annie Cushing, Author “Annielytics” blog
Brian Kelly, Principal, Candlewood Creative
Karen Burka, Senior Research Consultant
Editor: Claire Schoen, VP Marketing Services, Third Door Media Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing Land’s latest publication of the “Enterprise Web Analytics Platforms 2015: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the market for web analytics platforms and the considerations involved in implemention. The 37-page report reviews the growing market for web analytics platforms, plus the latest trends, opportunities and challenges.
In this report you will learn:
- What trends are driving the adoption of enterprise web analytics platforms
- Who are the leading players in enterprise web analytics?
- What capabilities do enterprise web analytics tools provide?
- About the capabilities enterprise web analytics platforms provide
Also included in the report are profiles of 7 leading enterprise web analytics vendors, pricing charts, capabilities comparisons and recommended steps for evaluating and purchasing.
Vendors profiled in this report:
- Adobe Analytics
- AT Internet
- comScore Digital Analytix® Enterprise
- Google Analytics Premium
- IBM Digital Analytics
- Webtrekk GmbH
Who should read this report:
- Internet marketers and agencies doing their due diligence in selecting a web analytics platform for large and enterprise level organizations
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about this dynamic marketplace
- Anyone who needs to be up to speed on the key players and major trends in the market for web analytics software