Digital Advertising Agencies 2014:
A Buyer’s Guide
Editor: Claire Schoen, Digital Marketing Depot
Researcher/Writer: Karen Burka
Learn how to identify — and hire — the right digital agency for your business — this guide will answer these questions and more:
- How can I determine if my company needs a digital agency?
- What type of agency is the best fit for my organization?
- What is the process for choosing a digital agency?
- What questions do I need to include in an RFI or an RFP?
This completely updated report draws from primary and secondary research sources:
- top-level executives at full-service and specialty agencies
- independent consultants and RFP advisors
- industry associations and publications
Who should read this report:
- Corporate marketers looking to hire a digital agency, either full-service or specialty agency
- Analysts and vendors looking for current intelligence about the digital agency marketplace
What you’ll get:
- Current trends the digital agency marketplace
- Analysis of the capabilities of today’s digital agency
- Detailed outlines and guidance for preparing an RFI or RFP
- Pricing charts, capabilities comparisons – and much more!
Table of Contents:
Section I: Scope and Methodology
Section II: Digital Agencies: Types and Services
Section III: Digital Agency Market Trends
Section IV: Choosing A Digital Agency
Section V: Conclusion
Appendix A: Guidelines for Developing an Effective RFP
Appendix B: Resources