On May 28th, Chris Sherman returns with another SMN Webcast, “Paid Search Testing & Experimentation,” sponsored by iProspect.
It’s been said that all you need to get started with paid search is five minutes and a credit card.
While that’s essentially true, to avoid wasting money and to achieve optimal results from your paid search campaigns, you need to test, experiment, and test again. Your approach to testing and optimizing paid search campaigns should be systematic and carefully planned.
Find out why, what, when and how to test…plus:
* What you should test and how much is too much?
* A/B vs. multivariate testing – which is right for you?
* The importance of audience segmentation and how to target different user needs
* Beyond ads: optimizing the “landing experience”
* Why automated tools are key to this process
Paid Search Testing & Experimentation
Thursday, May 28 – 1 PM EDT
Register now – it’s free!